On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:16:01 -0800 (PST), Mike Ni wrote:

>Hey everyone,
>

>Does anyone outhere is running Apache/Linux/PHP/Mysql?
>
>I am having hard time with "MYSQL PHP API". Apache/PHP
>simply would not recognize any cmysql function call
>such as "mysql_connect".
>
>I have recompile the php with mysql extension and th
>problem continue tobe there.
>
>I run the "phpifo" and it work.
>In smuuary:
>
>* Beside Mysql, PHP seems to be working including
>phpino
>* According to phpinfo( ), it suuport mysql. Yet,
>wouldn't recognize the functin call
>

>Plese let me know if you have any thought.
>
>Thanks!

Mike:

You don't say if you are trying to get a new installation running for the first time
or are these scripts that were working at one time and something has changed that has
caused them to stop working?  Is the installation on your local machine or on a remote
server?

More importantly, you need to provide a cut-and-paste copy of the portion of the code
that isn't working and all error messages being returned by the system.

Finally, please don't cross port to several lists at once.

Regards,
Doug