>No solutions or feedback?
>:(
>-Tom Reed
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_________________________________
How do you select _all_ the images from Folder B?  Can you show that
statement?

In every delete you're able to do against a database table,  you should
first be able to run a select and basically replace 'select [stuff]'  with
delete.
Now this rule is a little shakey when it comes to deleting from multiple
tables using joins, but similar logic applies.

I'm a little confused by your structure, this looks to me that it may have
been more appropriate to use multiple tables to build relationships.  Thats
not to say i'm right...cause i may not be.

HTH
Jeff

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]