I recently upgraded an existing 4.0.2 php installation to 4.3.6. Everything seemed to go OK (except I couldn't configure --with-imap, I'm not sure I have the imap source installed), but once I restarted everything some php pages that connect to a mysql database stopped working. The application that I upgraded php for (eGroupware) works fine, phpMyAdmin works, just the old php scripts we had someone else develop don't. MySQL is version 3.23.54, the OS is a Cobalt Qube 3 which is a version of Redhat LINUX.

It looks like the "mysql_pconnect" isn't working correctly. Any ideas?

--

Hugh
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]