Hello,

On 06/26/2004 11:04 AM, Rinku wrote:
I need Javascript help for this....

1)I want to validate a variable called "name"
If variable's value is not set then system should say
"Value require".
If its not alphabatic then system should say
"Alphabatic value require". And curser's focus should
come on textbox named "name".
2)I want to validate a variable called "Phone_no"
If variable's value is not set then system should say
"Value require".
If its not numeric then system should say "Numeric
value require". And curser's focus should come on
textbox named "Phone_no".

You may want to try this forms generation and validation class that can do exactly what you ask.

http://www.phpclasses.org/formsgeneration

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos