Hi People,

I have two queries for the list:-

First, I have two dates stored in a MySQL DB that I want to do a compare on
and then only display via a web page those records that have a 5 or greater
day difference in them. What would be the best way to achieve this.

Second, I want to be able to return a list of 'clients' from the MySQL DB
that have a specific number of a particular type of entry associated with
them. I am assuming that the 'count' would be used, but how would I first
display this count, and second only return those that have the number of
entries that I am looking for.

Thanks in advance

Shannon