Galbreath, Mark A wrote:

My division at State is trying to get PHP 5.0 approved for use by developers
in the Department, and the Powers That Be are requesting evidence that other
Federal agencies/military are using PHP, and the extent of it's use.

Anybody have a clue about this? I sure would appreciate some help!

I use it extensively in my unit and know of others that are using it, too. I've made several PHP based programs (see http://www.bigredspark.com/survey) that are being used by the "powers that be" here. If you have any military that can get me on AKO, I can give more details.

--
---John Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E/

php|architect: The Magazine for PHP Professionals – www.phparch.com