Hello.

The query is false, because if you loook what an OR do this give :

false OR false => false
true OR false => true
false OR true => true
true OR true => true

So when your request find Argentina It is false, but when it looks the next statement
and check if country is different of Mexico this is true, so following the OR table,
the statement is true, so it is printed.

I think you can fix this by using a NOT stament and inverting your WHERE parameters.

and changes your request to

SELECT country
FROM reech_leed_tool
WHERE NOT(country = 'Argentina' OR country = 'Mexico' ....)

So if we got one of the country you did not want to be printed the statement within
the NOT is true, so by inverting it it become false and so not printed; and if the
country of the line that is checked did not have a country WITHIN the condition.

That should fix your problem, even if I'm quite sure there is a better way.

Regards,

Aurelien Vandoorine