Phpdiscuss - Php Newsgroups And Mailing Lists wrote:

I agree to you as my phpinfo does not show mysql at all. can you help me
as in how do i get the mysql support for the same, im using PHP/MYSQL on
windows 2000

By default on PHP5, MySQL is not now built in ( since more and more of us are no longer using it ;) ).

First thing to do is enable the php_mysql.dll line in the Extensions section of the php.ini file ( working copy should be in c:\WINNT )

Second thing - which I can't help with - is MySQL itself installed on the machine :)

Third thing - have a look at some of the alternatives ;)

--
Lester Caine