I think he wants something like;

Echo    ("<a href=\"$address\">view website</a>\n");

Where $address = the db entry that will store the value

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Ellis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 6:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Fwd: [PHP-DB] Q

Try using 0 and 1 in place of 'id' and 'email', depending on the order
in which these are presented in the database.  If the database presents
id first, then id is 0.  If email is first, email is 0.  You should
really read the PHP manuals on mysql_fetch_array() before assuming a
particular behavior from that function.  By default, mysql_fetch_array
gives you an array with *numerical* indices, not indices with field
names.

If you're having trouble outputting an array, you can (and should)
always do a print_r($array) to see what the index and actual values are.
--
Peter Ellis - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Design and Development Consultant