If you look at the query, there's no column name between 'WHERE' and 'LIKE'
which is a syntax error. That's the problem.

Looks like your sql generator has some issues, or you didn't specify the WHERE
column properly. I'm not familiar with the system you're using, but keep in
mind, that mysql_error will usually not steer you wrong.

-Micah