Hi Shahmat,

I had installed all. But, it still can't work. The constrain is that I can't
install mysql on application server. That's why I need to make a remote db
connection... should I install the php-devel-*.rpm on application server?

Here is the rpm on APP server,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] webmas]$ rpm -qa | grep -i php
php-mysql-4.3.2-11.1.ent
php-imap-4.3.2-11.1.ent
php-ldap-4.3.2-11.1.ent
php-4.3.2-11.1.ent
[EMAIL PROTECTED] webmas]$ rpm -qa | grep -i mysql
php-mysql-4.3.2-11.1.ent
MySQL-devel-4.0.13-0
MySQL-shared-compat-4.0.13-0
MySQL-client-4.0.13-0

And, DB server,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] webmas]$ rpm -qa | grep -i php
php-ldap-4.3.2-14.ent
php-4.3.2-14.ent
php-imap-4.3.2-14.ent
php-4.3.2-11.1.ent
php-mysql-4.3.2-14.ent
[EMAIL PROTECTED] webmas]$ rpm -qa | grep -i mysql
MySQL-shared-compat-4.0.13-0
MySQL-client-4.0.13-0
MySQL-devel-4.0.13-0
MySQL-server-4.0.13-0
php-mysql-4.3.2-14.ent

Any idea?

Laurence

"Shahmat Dahlan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ???
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ???...