Perry, Matthew (Fire Marshal's Office) wrote:
I have finally convinced my office manager to move from Access to MySQL.
Unfortunately the office users are used to Access forms instead of web
forms. I have attempted to make my web forms look as much like the Access forms
they are used to but I am not a web designer. Does anyone know a good
application that can help me with this so I can get away from UI development
back to my DB management? I realize this is not a web design list server.

Yeah, off topic for here, but there are ways to use MySQL as the backend database of Access and just use Access for the forms, gui, queries, etc. You just link Access to the MySQL tables and your users are none the wiser. You can still implement a web version (I can't help with your actual question up there, though) and an Access GUI version. Search Google for tutorials on how to do this. Good luck.

--

---John Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E/

php|architect: The Magazine for PHP Professionals – www.phparch.com