From: "Ron Piggott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PHP DB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [PHP-DB] Form Processing
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:05:14 -0400

I would like to know if you are able to create a PHP web form that has
different "SUBMIT" buttons --- or if you used the HTML command

<SELECT NAME="approval_command">
<OPTION>Delete Record
<OPTION>Update And Approve For Listing
<OPTION>For Management
</SELECT>

Basically I want the delete record to find the record in the mySQL
database --- I added the auto_increment yesterday to help develop the
editing module --- I want the Update and Approve For Listing to change a
variable value from "0" to "1" and to accept any changes the pre-viewer has
made --- for example writing in "United States" instead of US and "For
Management" to change the variable value to "2".

Are any of you able to help me with this question?

Sincerely thank you.

It would again help me if a copy of your response is sent to my e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ron