I can't get an efficient solution, the sql query to be generated by input
keywords should be boolean.
The input value should be splitted boolen like Google, they are
with all the words, with the exact phrase, with at least one of the words,
without the words..
an example input is :: america,asia bush OR kerry "iraq  war" -democrat
SQL Where condition:
WHERE (message LIKE %america% AND message LIKE %asia%) OR (message LIKE
%bush% OR message LIKE %kerry%) AND message LIKE %iraq  war% AND NOT LIKE
%democrat%

Anyone has a code for this purpose?

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]