Andrew,

I like the idea of using the crontab even though I have never used it
before.  I guess the first thing I need to do is make my script.  Thanks for
the link to mysqldump, I think it will be usefull.  Do you happen to know
how I might be able to push a file to another server using FTP?  Just
playing around the past few days I have created a script that will get the
contents of the table and bring up a download window so I can download it
into an Excel file.  It doesnt use mysqldump, but it works.  But I need it
to send the file to my FTP server automaticly.  Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Aaron

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]