On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 17:50 -0400, Ron Piggott wrote:
> Any ideas on how to log into a mySQL database through a web form and
> creating "user sessions"?  Ron

That's a loaded question...

Can you be just a bit more specific? We're here to answer specific
questions... so I will answer your question as you have stated it.

There are many ideas and ways to log into a mysql database. PHP can
create user sessions to. You just have to make the code do that. ;-)

Ask more specific questions and we can try to help...but it seems like
you aren't sure what you're looking for quite yet.

-Robby

* Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON  | www.planetargon.com
* Portland, OR  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]