Hi list,

Thanks for all people who tried to help me in my "session" problem.

I have found a simple and easy way to have to web-based php applications
running in the same server and having one user using both on the same web
browser (two different windows or tabs).

I did this in one system:

session_name("System1");
session_start();

and this in the another system:

session_name("System1");
session_start();

Now I can have my two applications running in the same browser at the same
time.

Thanks for all help that I received!!!

Andre

--