In my mySQL database I have the following tables:
+-----------------+
| Tables_in_AHRC  |
+-----------------+
| Attendance      |
| Participants    |
| ProgressNotes   |
| Sessions        |
| Staff           |
| StaffAttendance |
+-----------------+

I am trying to insert data in the ProgressNotes Table using the
following query but it does not work. Can someone please assist? Thank
You.

INSERT INTO ProgressNotes
        (
        DateOfReport,
        NumPartReg,
        NumPartPresent,
        NumStaffPresent,
        NumVolPresent,
        TodaysActivities,
        DescribeSession,
        Interactions,
        Comments,
        Plans,
        Signed
 )
VALUES (
        '1',
        Select Count(*) From Attendance WHERE Session = 1,
        Select Count(*) From Attendance WHERE Session = 1 AND Present = 'Yes',
        Select Count(*) From StaffAttendance WHERE Session = 1 AND
Present = 'Yes',
        '0',
        'Attempt to start program',
        'Due to the lack of completed paperwork between RRRR and SITE, we
were unable to complete the program as schedule. We informed the
consumers of the situation.',
         'Understandably, the consumers were upset. The Dean (SR) was kind
enough to try and help explain to our members that there was a
communications problem that caused the paperwork not to be completely
in place before we started the program. LL and I got the members'
phone numbers so that we can advise them if we are canceled next week.

One consumer, DSL, was being uncooperative with us through out the
time we were in session. She was pouting and having an attitude with
all who were there including: the parents of another consumer, Dean SR
and RRRR staff. I attempted to calm Ms. L down and stated that I was
informed by MR that there might be a problem at 6:45PM on Friday.
After the close of business hours on Friday. Ms. L stated on many
occasions that M should of told her that we were not having class
today. She called a couple of persons including a counselor at ZZZ, to
which I was able to speak and explain the situation. I attempted to
explain the entire situation and that we did not definitely know that
they were not going to let us in to the room  until today. The
counselor seemed to be understanding. I told her that we are expecting
to run the program next week and that we would contact Ms. L if we are
told that we can not.',
        'Everyone (Consumers, Parents and Staff) wishes to have the program
by next week please help us get up and running.',
        'Attempt to start up the program next session.',
        'GMH, PgmLdr'
);

mysql> describe ProgressNotes;
+------------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field            | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+------------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| DateOfReport     | int(2)       |      | PRI | 0       |       |
| NumPartReg       | int(2)       |      |     | 0       |       |
| NumPartPresent   | int(2)       |      |     | 0       |       |
| NumStaffPresent  | int(1)       |      |     | 0       |       |
| NumVolPresent    | int(2)       |      |     | 0       |       |
| TodaysActivities | varchar(255) |      | MUL |         |       |
| DescribeSession  | text         |      |     |         |       |
| Interactions     | text         |      |     |         |       |
| Comments         | text         |      |     |         |       |
| Plans            | text         |      |     |         |       |
| Signed           | text         |      |     |         |       |
+------------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
11 rows in set (0.00 sec)

[QUOTE PHPMYADMIN RESULTS]

Database AHRC  - Table Participants  running on localhost

Error

There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The MySQL server error
output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the
problem

ERROR: Unclosed quote @ 2040
STR: '
SQL: INSERT INTO ProgressNotes
        (
        DateOfReport,
        NumPartReg,
        NumPartPresent,
        NumStaffPresent,
        NumVolPresent,
        TodaysActivities,
        DescribeSession,
        Interactions,
        Comments,
        Plans,
        Signed
 )

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near 'Select Count(*) From Attendance WHERE Session = 1,
    Select Cou

[/QUOTE PHPMYADMIN RESULTS]