On Sat, 2004-11-27 at 19:57 +0800, javagen wrote:
> asp is not safe because asp only run in windows.
> "Matthew Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÐÊ
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > I need some ammo to convince my boss not to use ASP but use PHP instead.

Appeal to his budget. php + mysql (Both will run on either Windows or
linux) costs $0. ASP comes with windows IIS server, but your database
costs a lot more! $5000 for the MS SQL server 1 processor license, which
you'd need to run a web application (MS has changed the wording of it's
MS SQL server twice in the last 4 years).