--- Stuart Felenstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

One last thing to add on this issue.  This table was
created using tabletype InnoDB.  Now I discovered
earlier that this table and (many others) had switched
over to MyISAM. I'm still trying to trace down the
cause with my ISP.

Anyway, using a mysql gui, i put an index, today on
the primaryID.  Now I"m looking at the database in PHP
MYADMIN and under indexes it's showing this :

Keyname         Type    Cardinality     Field
PRIMARY         PRIMARY         2       ProfileID
ProfileID_2     UNIQUE  2       ProfileID
ProfileID_4     UNIQUE  2       ProfileID
PID     INDEX   2       ProfileID
ProfileID       INDEX   2       ProfileID
ProfileID_3     INDEX   2       ProfileID