What version of PHP are you using?   Did you develop it on one system
then move it to 'production' and now it doesn't work?

PHP 5 has SQLite functions built into it, but PHP 4 doesn't (I think I
got that right).  You may need to make sure your extensions are loading
properly and such.

Is it just that one script that's failing or is ALL of your SQLite stuff
failing now?

Check your PHP version and your phpinfo() to make sure your extensions
are loading correctly.  After that, I'm not sure.

-TG