To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm

On 03 December 2004 15:06, Stuart Felenstein wrote:

> > The closing ?> of a PHP segment also implies an
> > end-of-statement semicolon
> > -- so the above is equivalent to:
> >
> >    if ($row_rsCS == false) ;
> > ?>
> >
> > Which, of course, means that the scope of the if
> > doesn't extend to anything
> > beyond this point.
> >
> > You need to mark the block controlled by the if,
> > using either {-} or
> > :-endif, according to your taste.
> >
> The reason the close is there is because the next line
> of code is the print_r , and I put some html in there.

Nothing wrong with having the closing ?> there -- please re-read my
response.  If it's still unclear to you, please ask specific questions.

Cheers!

Mike

Headingley Campus, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]