I'm not using the browsers 'view source' at all...  Only the 'view source'
function from PHP.
But when none of the source is checked, and even right after a restart of
MySQL and Apache, the dual insert resists...

Funny thing is, I've had this problem in another section of the site, and it
disappeared without any known cause.
And not to forget: problem doesn't appear in IE6, only in Mozilla and
firefox running on WinXP and Gnome2.

The code:
The file is called shop.php, and contains different functions indicated by a
query-string value and separated by a Switch-structure.
I post the global code and the section for saving this data into MySQL.  If
you need the other code, please ask me
(I'm trying to avoid that for mailing too much code at once...)

<?php
        require ("classes/class_shops.php");
        $shop = new shop;

        $dbconn=mysql_pconnect("localhost", "steven", "steven") or die
(mysql_error());
        mysql_select_db("steven");

        function pageheader () {
                echo "<h1>SHOPS</h1>";
        }

        $id = $_GET["id"];
        $shopmode = $_GET["shopmode"];

        pageheader();

        switch ($shopmode) {   //shop, cat, item, reg, verify, save, default
                case "shop":
                case "cat":
                case "item":
                case "reg":
                case "verify":
                case "save":
                                echo "SAVE";
                            $name = $_POST["name"];
                                $logo = $_POST["logo"];
                                $logoname = $_POST["logoname"];
                            $address = $_POST["address"];
                                $pcode = $_POST["pcode"];
                                $location = $_POST["location"];
                            $area = $_POST["area"];
                                $phone = $_POST["phone"];
                                $email = $_POST["email"];

                        //THIS is code that inserts an already uploaded
image in a separate table, and returns the ID
                            if ($logoname!="" && $logo!="") {
                                        require ("classes/class_image.php");
                                        $img = new image;
                                    $upload = $img->image_upload($logo,
$logoname);
                                        $logoID = $upload[2];
                                } else {
                                    $logoID="";
                                }

                            mysql_query ("INSERT INTO shop (name, logo,
address, pcode, location, area, phone, email, dateadded)
                                        VALUES ('$name', '$logoID',
'$address', '$pcode', '$location', '$area', '$phone', '$email', '" .
microtime() . "');", $dbconn) or die("ikke: " . mysql_error());
                                echo "Uw gegevens werden bewaard!  Klik <a
href=>hier</a> om terug te gaan";
                        //translated: Your data has been saved!
                                break;
                case default: