Hi,

To stop the return receipt dialog appearing in Tbird...
Tools... Options... Advanced... Return Receipt and select "Never send a return receipt." Or you can choose some of the other selections.

graeme

Jochem Maas wrote:

Jason,

can you please turn off the return receipts on emails you send to the list.

it's bloody annoying to have 'The Sender wishes to be notified....' popup messages everytime I read one of your emails (and, alas, I don't have the skill to hack the return receipt crap right out of Tbird). BTW your not the only one that has it turned on - so this goes to the rest of you as well

:-)

cheers!

Jason Walker wrote:

First off - $_POST['CompanyName'] is valid, right?