Hi People,

I would like some assistance on the following scenario.

I have to pull out all records for a particular userid (easy enough) and
then only show those entries where the follwing occurs.

These records from the table will contain either an entry in the
services_type field or the non_services_type field. What I need to do is
show only those where the number of consecutive records that contain an
entry in the non_services_type field is greater than or equal to 3

so example:-

record 1 contains an entry in non_services_type
record 2 contains an entry in services_type
record 3 contains an entry in non_services_type
record 4 contains an entry in non_services_type
record 5 contains an entry in non_services_type
record 6 contains an entry in services_type

so I would need to display records 3,4,5 only

Can anyone assist me with this?

Cheers,

Shannon