Ben wrote:
Hello all,

As a beginner I have been trying to send two attachments from my HTML form.

the code you posted has no baring on DB stuff. so probably you question was better aimed at php-generals, anyways....

Below is the code I have been using. The problem is, I seem to only be able
to send one or the other, when I send both, although they go through, the
text I want displayed tags 6110 etc, is also sent as an attachment. Any help
would be greatly appreciated as I have a huge headache!

not surprised, anyway save you self more headache - get phpmailer instead, some smart guy(s) has done all the work for you :-)

phpmailer.sourceforge.net