Hi There,
I'm trying to configure my OS X box to work with PEAR. Everything seems to be working (updating PEAR libraries, etc.) except when I run my test script I get the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class db in /usr/lib/php/DB.php on line 271

Here is my test script:
<?php
require 'DB.php';
        if (class_exists('DB')) {
                print 'Ok';
                } else {
                                print 'Nope';
                                }
?>

I've included the path in my PHP.INI file and I still get this error. I've tested this script on another PEAR server and it works fine.
Does anyone have any ideas? If this is wrong list, my apologies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Craig