IMPORTANT NOTICE

This communication is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s)
named above. If you receive this communication in error, you should
notify the sender by e-mail or by telephone (+44) 191 224 4461, delete
it and destroy any copies of it.

This communication may contain confidential information and material
protected by copyright, design right or other intellectual property
rights which are and shall remain the property of Piranha Studios
Limited. Any form of distribution, copying or other unauthorised use
of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
Piranha Studios Limited asserts its rights in this communication and
the information in it and reserves the right to take action against
anyone who misuses it or the information in it.

Piranha Studios Limited cannot accept any liability sustained as a
result of software viruses and would recommend that you carry out your
own virus checks before opening any attachment.

<<<<GWAVAsig>>>>
I am using mysql Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.16

Sorry for not including that.

Thanks
-Rich