Hello Jusa,

I was wondering. Your server URL is:

C:\FoxServ\www\Dad\proofing\index.php

Have you ever been able to get a php script to work on this particular
server?

This looks like an NT server, and while your web host may state that PHP
functions properly on this server, I would show them your error and see if they

know what's going on here.

I was with an NT server that also hosted PHP script, but it was not
configured correctly. And while my code did have issues, the errors that were
posted
weren't because of coding errors, they were because the PHP plug-in files
were not properly configured.

Just a suggestion, though you probably already checked this.

Eddie Wonder