There doesn't seem to be a way to get a response from the mailing list owner
(you just get an automated "Hey are you stupid?" response), so I'm posting this
here.  My appologies.

Are there any plans to make your digests work with Outlook Express?  Yes, I
know it's old.  Yes, I know it's broken.  But the fact is, I (and a whole lot
of other people) use it as their primary email client -- and I have yet to find
one that works as well on Windows (including Thunderbird).  Every other mailing
list that I'm on sends the whole digest as one single text message.  It's
simple and it works in all email clients.  Can you at least provide that as an
option?  I'd love to contribute to the list, but it makes it hard when you have
to click each message as an attachment to read them.

Jason