Warning, this person is acting to own your email account server.  He tries to
pretend his from Yahoo!, Hotmail or any email account to see if your account is
active for spam.  I got his REAL email address because he messed up an email
and put his real email address.  I have confirmed from Hotmail this account is
actively used and they are investigating a legal breach he may of done.  But be
aware if you get such an email, a warning for anyone.

  Feel free to email this person from a fake email address or a email address
you create and see what he excuses are.  Some are so lame, The more fake ones
you give him the better as his list will be full of rubbish.

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Sorry to post here, just a warning, no duplicates.

  Thanks for your time.