Hi,

  Thanks for this, got a few reposnses regarding this.

  This seems a more professional approach, I will try this and let you know
about it when I do it.

  Thanks for your time.

  Jerry

Ross Honniball <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Get rid of both your onload= statements and replace with...

window.onload=doboth

Then include the function below...

function doboth() {
changetext();
changead();
}

Not sure what you were getting at regarding the " thing, but I think the
browser must just over-ride the previous onload statement when more than one is
provided. I'm guessing the " thing you were talking about accidently commented
one out and activated the other.

Hope this helps.

Ross