is it possible to do the following thing with php/mysql?
1. user registers
2. upon clicking the "submit" button a php script creates a mysql DB
with a unique name ( So far so good, till there I have no prob)
3. the specific user gets SELCT INSERT UPDATE rights for his database only.
4. Mysql quota is set to 10MB
5. user directory with write permission only by the specific user gets
under the www directory.
6. Syncronization of Disk quota and mysql quota e.g. 9MB pictures in the
means 1MB left for mysql or the oposite 9MB mysql data, 1mb free in the
This whole thing must run on its own without someone to create the accounts
thanks in advance
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
PHP Database Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php