Ron Piggott (PHP wrote:

> Is there a command in PHP that is equal to the search & replace function
> in a word processor?
> If I want to search for 'this' and replace it with 'that' what would the
> syntax be?
> Ron

Look for str_replace().

João Cândido de Souza Neto
Web Developer

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit:

Reply via email to