From: "Rob W." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <php-db@lists.php.net>
Subject: [PHP-DB] mysql ORDER BY problems
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 17:19:03 -0500

Ok, here's what i got in my mysql db. I got a table listed with numbers as follows

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
25

These numbers I can display fine. I'm using ..

$query="SELECT * FROM db ORDER BY numbers ASC";

Right now it displays it as

1
10
11
12
2
22
23
25
3
4
5
6
7

Is there a way with my mysql query so that I can list the numbers in correct order?

Any help is appricated.

- Rob