k thanks chris. guesse we need to wait for more browser to support it. for
now its good as it can't be done.

On 7/5/06, Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

J R wrote:
> got curious of evans question. is there a way whithout having multiple
> "<input type=""file" ...>" form to upload multiple files. only one input
> field but when browse is click and the file selection window poped,
> multiple
> files can be selected at once and then uploaded.

I was going to say no, but then I found this:

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/file.html#multi

Note that there is nothing an author needs to do, and nothing he can do,
to make a browser allow the selection of several files per input field.
It depends on the browser whether that is possible.

Not sure which browsers do support this though.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/

--