I seem to be having a problem posting text from a text area. I have a form
that posts data into a database and there are input fields which seem to
post the data fine. I know this because the entry is changing in the
database, but the text area text doesn't seem to be posting. I double
checked to make sure i got the names right, but it still doesn't seem to be
working. Before I put it into the database I'm using stripslashes. I thought
that might of been the problem and I changed it to trim, but that didn't
work. In the database, the field that I'm putting it into is a longtext type
with fulltext.

--
Dave W