A little javascript would do it.. like so:

<!-- Repeat for each letter -->

<form action="target.php" id="thisform">
<input type="hidden" id="letterpressed" name="letterpressed" value="">
<input type="checkbox" name="campuses"> Check for all campuses
</form>

Then you have a $_POST that contains both.

-Micah

Skip Evans wrote:
Hey all,

This is not database related, but I get the impression this list entertains general PHP questions? If I'm mistaken, flame away.

I need submit a form when a hyper link is pressed, and have been trying all manner of onlicks, etc, but have been unable to hit the right combination.

Here's the scenario:

I have the alphabet in hyper links with a check box below:

<form...>
A B C D E F G H I J K.....

[] check for all campuses
</form>

What needs to happen is that when they click a letter, which is a <a href=...> now, it submits the check box value as well, to be read through $_POST on the receiving end.

And of course I need to know what letter was click, this I was trying to get through a $_REQUEST var, but was not able to do so.

Any tips would be monstrously appreciated.