I realized this is off topic; I am not sure where I would look online.

Today I purchased a VX724 LCD monitor for my computer.  I am running
Fedora Core (Linux).  I am not sure where I would find a driver for my
monitor.  ViewSonic's tech support told me they don't support the
monitor directly and I would need to build my own driver.  I am
wondering if this has already been done.  The monitor does work on my
computer, but the color scheme is off.  If someone could help send me in
the right direction I would appreciate it.

Ron