I am wondering what the mySQL commands are to display the next 10
records / previous 10 records.

I am wondering how you pass a variable through a PHP script so the
script knows which next or previous 10 entries to display.  (Especially
since this is all variable driven)  Would you do something like ?next=21
and ?previous=1 as part of the URL link to know where your query should
begin?  I do know the LIMIT = mySQL command to limit 10 items to be
displayed.

How do you tell when there aren't 10 more entries left to display?  IE
If there are 46 records in a table and you are displaying 40 to 46 you
don't want to offer a link to display records 50 to 59.

Ron