Hello,
         if you use the AJAX, your problem will be solved. :)

--
Haydar TUNA
Republic Of Turkey - Ministry of National Education

""Matthew Ferry"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi fellow php late night peoples....

Thanks for everyone's help the last couple of days...
I have learned so much.  The best way to learn this stuff...is simple trial
and error...
and thanks for good old Goooogle!

My problem tonight is very simple.  I just don't know what command I want to
use.
I want to echo text in a page then take a delay then echo more text/images
to the same page.

I tried the sleep command with the number of seconds, but it don't load the
page to the sleep timer is done.

any ideas of what php command I can use?

Matt