Hello,

I am working on an app with php and MySQL  but I have a curl question if
you don't mind.

I need to check a url (from the db)  but I want the get  the header info
first.  now what i want is exactly what "curl -I "http://........"; outputs.

I am trying to write a php script that produces the same output, but it
seems to break (that pesky segment fault again)

any ideas ?

thanks,

Ron

 It's is not, it isn't ain't, and it's it's, not its, if you mean
 it is. If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't
 her's. It isn't our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours and
 theirs.
                                              -- Oxford Uni Press
 Ron Croonenberg                   |
                                   | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
 Lab Instructor &                  | Fax:   1 765 658 4732
         Technology Coordinator    |

 Department of Computer Science    | e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 DePauw University                 |
 275 Julian Science & Math Center  |
 602 South College Ave.            |
 Greencastle, IN  46135            |