Luchino - Samel wrote:

*Question No. 01*
there are some kind of foreign key in database
Some of them want give any error when you delete from the table where the
foreign key is in, this cause the remove is "recursive" and it delete also
the ORDER linked to the CUSTOMER (CASCADE foreign key).
In other kind of foreign key (I don't remember the name) you cannot delete
CUSTOMER if there is some ORDER linked to them.

restrict

hope this will help

c-ya