From: "itoctopus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <php-db@lists.php.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 7:26 AM
Subject: [PHP-DB] Re: Read more link with HTML code

Put your 200 characters in a table block:
        Your 200 characters

--
itoctopus - http://www.itoctopus.com
"Mike van Hoof" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hello list,

I got a problem with displaying content in a "read more block" which
contains HTML code.
The problem is as followes:

etc),
but after 200 characters a read more link appears. At the moment I strip
al the HTML out of this piece of content, and display the full set off
content on another page.
But now i also want to display the bold text etc. in the first (200
chrs)
content block. The only problem i have here, is that when I got a bold
tag
opend in the first 200 chrs, and it's closed after 400 chrs, then the
rest
off the page is also bold.

somebody got a solution ?

Thanks for reading.