I am trying to simply display all the values from a simple query but I am recieveing an error that I have to upgrade my client. I am not sure what that means.

Chris wrote:
Na Derro Cartwright wrote:
I am currently running php4 with mysql 5. when I try to run a query using the mysql command I recieve and error that reads the resource id and a number. What does that mean?

Firstly always cc the list - others will be able to provide their input and others will also learn from the problem/resolution.

What is the query? What is the error?

If you run it manually through command line mysql or phpmyadmin do you get an error?