I was reading about, this functionalities can be implemented using
ldap_set_options ... using the available controls of the ldap server ...

Read the RFC 2696 - LDAP Control Extension for Simple Paged Results
Manipulation,

The problem is that this implementation require Basic Encoding Rules (BER)
but I can't find anything about this in PHP.

For get random entries, maybe a control for this can be implemented ....

Any idea ?

Elier

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]