what about wordpress? you may also want to look at some of the code generators

bastien> Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:44:31 +0900> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
php-db@lists.php.net> Subject: [PHP-DB] Looking for a small open-source PHP-DB
app that utilize OOP.> > Hi,> For a study purpose, I'm looking for a small open
source program that works> in PHP-MySQL. In particular, I would like to see
some examples with PHP 5> and Object-Oriented Programming (such as class,
objects, and so on).> > I'm looking for a small program, possibly like blog,
wiki, forum and so on.> I've downloaded several programs, but most of them
don't use> classes/objects.> > I'm using PHP without OOP, but recently set out
to learn OOP.> > Any suggestions would be appreciated.> > Tek
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx