Hi,

  I have just installed the Apache on a Linux machine, and tried to run the
script that contains a

// connection to the database
$dbhandle= mssql_connect($myServer, $myUser, $myPass)
    or die("Couldn't connect to SQL Server on $myServer");

When I try to run the PHP script, it gives me this, which the portion it refers
to is the code above:
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in
/home/TDC/Desktop/create_new_entry_master.php on line 20

I have took a look at the web page at http://us.php.net/function.mssql-connect,
but I don't see my apache having any of the things mentioned, and I have
installed the latest version.

Have I done something wrong here?
Any suggestion is appreciated.

Alice