I would like to introduce the new exciting TUDBC (Truly Unified
Database Connectivity) to you, which brings both high performance and
high productivity to database access. Currently, it supports
* 5 programming languages with the same unified coding style for
1. C# (also any other .NET compliant languages)
3. PHP (including three flavors: original PHP, Phalanger with ADO.NET
and Quercus with JDBC)
4. Ruby (including three flavors: original Ruby, IronRuby with
ADO.NET, and JRuby with JDBC).
There is plan to expand to other programming languages, including C,
C++, Perl, Python, etc.
* All major DBMSes: Access, DB2, Derby, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server,
plus text CSV and Excel spreadsheets.
Even though TUDBC works for multiple platforms, the performance is not
sacrificed because it is using a new paradigm and caching technique. One
performance comparison shows that it is close-to-the-best and the best
in various settings.
On the website (http://www.tudbc.org), you will find interactive live
demos and source codes for all languages. There are also videos of
demos and tutorials, including one that shows you how you can use
TUDBC to create a simple web application in 2 minutes.
Please share this great news with your colleagues.
PHP Database Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php