---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Piyush Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] MySQL Query Timeout program in PHP
To: Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Chris,

As I mentioned in my query I want to Kill only the query ran by web
client not all queries running on the server.

The perl script kill all queries - which are been running from for
last 120(or any threshold set)

Issues:
How do I get the PID of my last select query ran from the web query
interface..?? Any php function..?

Thanks
Piyush

--
Thanks & Regards,
-Piyush

-In a world without fences, limits, boundaries and walls, Who needs
Windows and Gates?